A Focus on General Medicine Can Help You Achieve Optimal Health
General medicine specialists can treat patients of all ages and genders with comprehensive care. This broach approach can consider all potential contributing factors when diagnosing and treating an illness, including biological and medical history, psychological factors, and environmental factors. As a general medicine specialist in Columbus, GA, Dr. Andrea Neita can help keep you as healthy as possible through advanced osteopathic and traditional techniques. Dr. Neita provides patients with the necessary tools to prevent illness and disease and can diagnose and treat a wide range of illnesses and diseases.
"Dr. Neita is a skilled and caring provider who focuses on optimal health through prevention and a multidisciplinary, holistic approach to disease management."
General Services Provided by Dr. Neita
Dr. Neita provides preventative care as well as services to diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses, injuries, and diseases. She is able to address and manage a wide range of conditions, including:
- Rheumatologic conditions: Our practice provides diagnosis and treatment for arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, lupus, tendonitis, and chronic back pain.
- Orthopedics: Dr. Neita can diagnose and treat injuries to the bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, or tendons. Treatments may include medication, supervised exercise, physical therapy, and more. She can also provide treatment plans to prevent injuries or slow the progression of a particular disease.
- Lacerations: Dr. Neita can provide sutures to close minor lacerations so your wound can heal properly and with minimal scarring.
- Hypertension: Hypertension, or high blood pressure, can be prevented, treated, and managed with lifestyle changes, including diet, exercise, and smoking cessation. Medication may also be utilized to treat this condition.
- Metabolic Syndrome: Metabolic syndrome occurs when various conditions occur at the same time and increase your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. This condition can often be prevented and treated with lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise, and smoking cessation.
- Minor surgical procedures: Dr. Neita can perform a variety of minor surgical procedures, including splinter removal, skin growth removal, mole removal, biopsies, and certain dermatologic procedures.
Benefits of Seeing Dr. Neita
Dr. Neita focuses on providing holistic care. Rather than concentrating on a specific part of the body or condition as a specialist would, she focuses on the whole body. By considering the patient’s medical history, psychological health, and environmental factors, Dr. Neita can provide comprehensive care. Rather than just treating the symptoms of an illness or disease, she can search other areas for potential underlying causes, which allows for a more accurate diagnosis and more effective treatment.
Receive Comprehensive Care
If you are searching for a new primary care doctor for yourself, your child, or your entire family, contact our office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Neita. She is a skilled and caring provider who focuses on educating her patients about various illnesses and diseases and helping them achieve and maintain their optimal health through prevention and a multidisciplinary, holistic approach to disease management. We want you to be a partner in your healthcare.
Dr.Neita is the most thorough doctor that I have ever been to in my life. I have and will continue to recommend her to my family and friends.actual patient